Orange County Garage Door Opener Repair & Replacement Services
Your garage door is the largest entryway into your home, and you likely use it every day. An automatic entry system allows convenient, safe, and easy access to your home. Precision Door Service of Orange County offers our own line of garage door openers, along with top manufacturers such as Chamberlain, Genie, and LiftMaster. Our trained technicians can install all models of garage door openers and remotes, or repair your opener if it is malfunctioning.
Types of Garage Door Openers
There are four main types of garage door openers. Precision Door Service can help you choose the right type for your door and lifestyle.
- Chain Drive Openers – Chain drive garage door openers use a metal chain to power the opening and closing of your garage door. Chain drive openers are reliable and economical, but may not be as quite as other types of openers.
- Belt Drive Openers- Belt drive garage door openers are extremely quiet and offer reliable, long-lasting performance at a slightly higher cost.
- Screw Drive Openers - Screw drive garage door openers use a lifting mechanism that moves along a threaded steel rod. They are powerful units that provide years of reliable service. Screw drive systems work especially well with one-piece doors.
- Jack Shaft Openers – Jack shaft garage door openers are specially designed for spaces where a traditional garage door opener won’t fit, such as garages with very low, cathedral, or obstructed ceilings. Jack shaft systems also allow for more overhead storage space.
PDS800® Newton DC Powered Garage Door Operator
The energy-efficient, DC-powered operator that runs at an AC-equivalent speed. DC drive motor with soft-start and soft-stop for smooth, quiet, long-term reliable performance.
- Eco-friendly and efficient design provides ongoing energy savings.
- Variable speed operation delivers
ultra-smooth, quiet performance.
- Obstacle-sensing beam for enhanced safety.
- Stop and park door functionality to permit both ventilation and access.
- Linear remote controls operate over a long range and employ high-security technology.
- Deluxe wall station features large, clearly marked and
- Built-in courtesy light illuminates the garage every time the operator is used.
- Quick-disconnect trolley makes it easy to open or close the door manually.
Laser Pointer for Better Garage Parking System in Orange County (00:25)
Advancements in garage door appearance and productivity are putting a new spin on home improvement options. With laser pointers, you can park in the right spot in your garage every time. No more bashed-in bumpers!
Garage Door Opener Services & Repair
If you are experiencing problems with your garage door opener or remote, Precision Door Service of Orange County offers repair services from our qualified technicians. We offer same day service and 24/7 emergency repair services. In some cases, our technicians may recommend replacement of your garage door opener.
In general, you should replace your garage door opener if:
- Your opener is more than 15 years old
- There are safety concerns with a specific brand or the manufacturer has been sued for safety defects
- There are no photo electric safety eyes present on your system
- The brand no longer exists and parts are unavailable
Contact Precision Door
If you are experiencing problems with your garage door opener, or want to upgrade your current opener, contact Precision Door Service of Orange County, CA today for a free quote.